5 top reasons to stay at a VRBO Vacation Rental By Owner
Some travelers are not familiar with VRBO (Vacation Rental By Owner), and ask what exactly it is. When explaining to travelers what VRBO owners offer, the feedback back is always positive with a, "Wow" factor. For those reading this that are not familiar with VRBO properties, here's a quick run down.
- A better Bang for your Buck. VRBO cost less to rent than hotels and guests get so much more.
- Individual ownership versus corporate owned. Be treated like family versus a number.
- With the Doc Holliday House (And Too) as well as the Grapevine Vineyard House, Guests will experience what living is like in Historic Grapevine. There are individual bedrooms in each property, kitchens with Granite counter tops, refrigerator for your cooking and snacks, Flat panel TV's in each bedroom and Den area, Private driveways, High speed dedicated internet and much more.
- Walk to Main Street Grapevine versus waiting for a crowded scheduled bus to transport you back to the Hotel.
- A great overall experience that a Hotel can't match.
Be sure to read reviews before booking any VRBO property and make certain the reviews are current. If you're planning a trip in May 2016 and the last review is March of 2015, something is not right. Most likely the property yanked the negative reviews. I don't know how it's done but it happens.